According to a study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicinein early 2014, cases of erectile dysfunction and lack of sex drive usually occurs in men between the ages of 35 to 80 years. During the 5 years of this study, 31% of the total 810 Australian men studied showed signs of erectile dysfunction. In other words, if you have been experiencing any such symptoms, you aren’t alone. More importantly, it is useful to remember that there are various simple and convenient ways to treat the condition. Some websites, such as MensHealthAdvisor.org, recommend natural treatments for recovering from erectile dysfunction. Such treatments are not only safe and inexpensive but more convenient than going under the surgical knife. Here are 5 natural treatments for erectile dysfunction that might work for you.
5 Ways to Treat Erectile Problems in Men Naturally
You might just find your weapon for fighting erectile problems from the following arsenal:
- Erectile Apparatuses: We have all seen jokes being cracked about the penis pumps in movies but did you know that they actually work? These devices simply help to enhance blood flow to the organ with the help of air in the tube that can be attached to the penis. If the person has further problems in maintaining the erection, there is another device known as the constriction ring. It does exactly what the name suggests. It constricts the penis to prevent it from losing its erection. But both these apparatuses are not exactly what younger men would like to use in front of their partners. Also, they may entail some risk if the individual does not know how to use them properly.
- Changes in Lifestyle: The most effective way to counter erectile problems brought on by stress, obesity, lack of sleep or a poor diet is to bring about a healthy change in one’s lifestyle. This will actually work wonders on your overall well being, apart from bringing back the lost libido. So, eat healthy foods that are rich in fiber and provide ample nutrition, exercise regularly and give up or at the very least reduce self-destructive habits, such as smoking, drinking and recreational drug intake.
- Professional Help: In many cases, erectile problems are brought on by psychological issues, which is why seeking the help of a counselor or sex therapist is one of the 5 natural treatments for erectile dysfunction.
- Yoga: There are yoga exercises that are completely dedicated to sexual health for both men and women. Also, prostate health is a vital factor in good sexual health. There are certain yoga positions and breathing exercises that help to address that part of your body. Besides, these exercises also help enhance the health of the heart and blood circulation, which in turn helps in attaining better erections.
- Male Enhancement Supplements: This solution fills in the gaps that any other solution might leave behind. These supplements are not only safe and natural but also convenient to use. Discretion in buying is maintained. You do not need any prescription to order them. The dosages are simple and do not interfere with your regular schedule or lifestyle.
There are more benefits of male enhancement pills that you can check out on the Internet on websites such as MensHealthAdvisor.org.